Drawing is a beautiful thing. At least, it is so for me. I enjoy three things about drawing: the process of creating, the thrill of finishing up, and looking at them time after time when they are done. Today, I'd like to share some images taken during the process of my creation of drawings.
1. It all starts with observation and taking notes.
2. Create composition.
3. Then is the challenging but enjoyable part: to draw, for hours, days or months.
4. The final touch-up by scanning it, and cleaning it up in Photoshop. Feel free to play with variations, if you want some more fun! And sign.
5. Sometimes, copying great works of others is just as important as creating your own, as a way to sharpen your skills.
6. Sketch, sketch, sketch! Observer as you were to draw, and actually draw.
7. Don't forget to take pictures along the way. So you can write a blog like this.
One last note: I, like many creative professionals, have critical voice towards my work. How I handle that is to remind myself that I am creating something nobody has done before, and this is contribution to the society already.